Launch of New TaoSecurity.com

I am happy to announce the redesign of TaoSecurity.com as the corporate home of TaoSecurity. In the coming days and weeks I will transition old, more personalized content to the www.bejtlich.net domain. TaoSecurity is open for business, and I look forward to helping you with your security consulting and training needs.

I have a ton of material to blog, including a wrap-up of BSDCan and some news items. I will be flying to San Francisco Tuesday and returning very early Thursday. Don't expect too many updates until I return home. Thank you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
good luck richard!

keep up the great blog work, i have found tons of great info from your blog and i am really looking forward to reading your next book.

stefhen
Anonymous said…
What he said.

I am midway through the "Tao of NSM", and am an avid reader of your blog.

May you have continued success.
Anonymous said…
How do I get a t-shirt!? You can't be a security conulting and training company without a cool t-shirt!!

I suggest the Tao logo on the front and the words "I read your email, so you don't have to." on the back. Black. Size large. Please. :)

Bammkkkk
TaoSecurity will indeed have T-shirts and polo shirts. We have a logo and I am planning to get black shirts with the logo inverted (white letters on the black shirt).

Wait to you see our business cards. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics